What I'm Doing Now
- I am Head of Engineering and a co-founder of Almanac. I joined at the beginning of this year and I'm excited about our team and product. I work remotely from my home office, with regular trans-Atlantic trips.
- I've paused writing regularly at how to human being. But I'm very happy with what I got up there. I'd like to start publishing smaller blogs in the future (2-3 paragraphs)
- I'm running, cycling and lifting weights 6 days a week. My last big event was a 100km run for the mental health charity, Mind. In 2019, I'm running the Butcombe Trail Ultra 56.
- I'm recovering from patellar tendonitis. Daily goblet squats seemed to have really helped though.
- I'm meditating each day, and forever thinking up the best ways to teach others meditation.
- I'm living with my wife Gina and dog Reuben in the quaint English village of Farmborough. Want more frequent updates? I am most active on Instagram.
Last updated March 2019