What I'm Doing Now
- I am CTO of OpenSit. It was a side project until it was acquired last year. We are building a meditation app for people who suffer with pain. I work remotely from my home office.
- I've started writing regularly at how to human being. Aiming for a minimum 2 articles a month and ahead of schedule so far.
- I'm running, cycling and lifting weights 6 days a week. My last big event was a 100km run for the mental health charity, Mind. In 2019, I'm taking on an Ironman. Current status: learning to swim.
- I'm recovering from patellar tendonitis.
- I'm hacking together Ruby scripts to track my finances, calories, workouts and meditation reflections, and thinking about integrating them into a modern modular journal, with shareable streams.
- I'm meditating each day, and forever thinking up the best ways to teach others meditation.
- I'm living with my wife Gina and dog Reuben in the quaint English village of Farmborough. We got married last year and went on our honeymoon this year.
Want more frequent updates? I am most active on Instagram.