What I'm Doing Now
- I am CTO of OpenSit. It was a side project until it was acquired last year. We are building a meditation app for people who suffer with pain. I work remotely from my home office.
- I've started writing regularly at how to human being. Aiming for a minimum 2 articles a month and ahead of schedule so far.
- I'm running, cycling and lifting weights 6 days a week, in preparation for running 100 kilometres in a day. That's 2.5 marathons back-to-back! I'm raising money for Mind.
- I'm recovering from patellar tendonitis, which is a tricky balance when you're training for an ultramarathon...
- I'm hacking together Ruby scripts to track my finances, calories, workouts and meditation reflections, and thinking about integrating them into a modern modular journal, with shareable streams.
- I'm meditating each day, and forever thinking up the best ways to teach others meditation.
- I'm living with my wife Gina and dog Reuben in the quaint English village of Farmborough. We got married last year. We're going on honeymoon this year.