I have had a spiritual practice in one form or another since I was 22 and a fascination with awakening has been one of the biggest driving forces in my life.
This section of my site is living handbook of contemplative advice, an exploration of awakening and a commentary on the forces that surround spirituality.
If you’re new here you can start with What is a mystic?
- Growth in wisdom is symphonic, not linear
- Robert Anton Wilson on the consciousness transformation at the heart of religion
- Anattā does not mean 'there is no self'
- Buddha and Parmenides on the deathless
- What is a mystic?
- The 3 stages of Insight Meditation
- Meditation on the breath
- What is meditation?
- Because we care
- Answering the demand
- The self is always implied, never experienced
- Three-week meditation work retreat at Gaia House
- Snake Arising
- 10 day Vipassana meditation retreat at Dhamma Dipa
- The magicians