What I'm Doing Now
- I am Head of Engineering and a co-founder of Almanac. I work remotely from my home office, with regular trans-Atlantic trips, although these have been on pause since Covid-19 hit.
- I'm still writing regularly at how to human being. I share posts on anything from insight meditation to sobriety experiements.
- I'm running, cycling and lifting weights 6 days a week. My last big event was a 100km run for the mental health charity, Mind. In 2021, I'm looking to run further and faster!
- I'm meditating each day, and forever pondering the role of meditation in a life well-lived.
- I'm living in Bristol, UK. Right now I'm living alone, after I separated with my long-term partner.
Last updated December 2020. Want more frequent updates? I am most active on Instagram.